Friday 29 July 2016

MURMURING BRINGS DEATH-by Pastor Lazarus Mouka

THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE:
THEME: MURMURING BRINGS DEATH
MEMORY VERSE:
Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and
were destroyed of serpents. Neither murmur ye, as some of
them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer. 1
Corinthians 10:9-10
TEXT: Numbers 21:5-6

5 And the people spake against God, and against Moses,
Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the
wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water;
and our soul loatheth this light bread.

6 And the Lord sent fiery serpents among the people, and they
bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
MESSAGE:
We have a song here that reads thus ‘Don’t murmur, don’t
faint, the God of Chosen answers prayers.’ It has been tested
and proved that God of Chosen answers prayers. I don’t know
what you are passing through, murmuring cannot solve that
problem. You should understand that God does what pleases
Him, not what pleases you. Moreover, the things of this world
are turn by turn though not first come, first served. ‘A’ might
come before ‘B’ and ‘B’ before ‘C’ but God will choose to
answer ‘C’ first, you cannot question Him, even if you question
Him, He might decide not to answer your question. Are you
going to kill yourself? If you do that, you go to hell straight.
And so the best option is for you to continue to pray before Him,
one day will be your turn and He will answer you.
Going through our text for today, you will see that those
Isrealites that murmured in the wilderness, God sent fiery
serpent to bite them and most of them died. Be warned, instead
of murmuring, continue in service and prayer so that His eyes
of mercy will turn towards you.
PRAYER POINTS:
O! Lord destroy every spirit of murmuring in me.
Pray that no matter the condition, you will continue with the
Lord till the end.
AMEND YOUR WAYS:
If you are not born again you must do something as a matter of
urgency. He that commits sin is of the devil (1 John 3:8).
If you are into lying, cheating, bitterness, keeping malice, pride,
manifesting anger, quarreling, unforgiveness, hatred, envy,
contention, strife, gossiping, taking or giving bribe, selfishness,
kidnapping. If you are into masturbation, fornication, adultery,
prostitution, abortion, lesbianism, homosexuality, you need to
repent.
Are you into idolatry, do you make or use charms, rituals, bow
down to images, Are you into occultism?.
Do you smoke cigarette, cocaine, heroine? Are you lusting,
covetous, alcohol drinking, divorcee or into worldliness?, you
must stop bleaching your body, or painting your lips, eyes, fixing
attachments, weave-on, earrings (Gen 35:2-4)
Are you one of those that put on nude dresses, short skirts,
transparent dresses to seduce
(A seducer is not a Christian) do you wear trouser as a
woman?
Repent and give your life to Jesus Christ.
LET’S PRAY:
If you want to give your life to JESUS pray this short
prayer with me:
Almighty God, I come unto you in the name of Jesus. Father
I confess that I am a sinner. All my sins I confess to you. I
am very sorry for all my sins.
Lord I promise you that from today I will never continue in
them anymore.
I believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again on the third day
for my justification. Almighty God, use the blood of Jesus to
wash my sins away. Lord Jesus, come into my heart, be my
Lord and Personal Savior.
I surrender my life to you.
Cancel my name from the book of death and give me grace to
make Heaven. AMEN!
AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA.
For more enquiries about the church and her branches all over
the world, visit www.thelordschosenworld.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment